Discover notifications in your area.
There is no collection and offices will be closed on Thursday November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving. Thursday routes will be collected on Friday. In accordance with our holiday policy, all other days should put their trash out on their normal day and it will be collected that day or within 24 hours.
From everyone at Burgmeier’s Hauling, thank you for being our customer and we hope that you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Health and Safety:
Committed to the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and the public at large, Burgmeier’s Hauling Inc. has implemented the following procedures during this pandemic:
- All employees are to follow safety protocols including but not limited to:
- Wearing of personal protective equipment (job dependent) at all times
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 3 feet of separation between employees and/or customers (social distancing)
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing
- Following proper call off procedures with regards to illness
- Be alert for signs and symptoms of Covid-19, reporting to supervisors if you believe you have had any interaction with an infected person
- Customers are encouraged to:
- Pay any bills via online payment portal: https://burgmeiers.com/pay-your-bill-online/
- Avoid unnecessary in person visits to the offices or drop off sites
- Follow the preventative measures listed by the Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
As of this posting (3/18/20) Burgmeier’s Hauling is operating as normal in all of our service areas. So far sanitation operations have been determined to be essential services in all 3 states of operation (PA/MD/WV) and have been excluded from mandatory shutdown orders.
Understanding that sanitation is an important function for the wellbeing of the public, Burgmeier’s Hauling Inc. is committed to maintaining operations throughout this global pandemic. Now perhaps more than ever before waste removal is a vital function in our communities.
We plan to maintain operation without disturbance; however, as this situation continues to unfold, delays in collections are possible.
We understand now is a time of uncertainty and fear, but we are a part of the communities which we serve and are doing everything possible to continue to do our jobs. We believe that through cooperation, patience, and understanding we will overcome this situation.
Further questions can be addressed by calling 1-800-491-8975.
Vice President of Operations
Burgmeier’s Hauling Inc.